Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I really do love my kids and husband, I DO really!!

Yesterday was a HORRIBLE day. After spending the weekend in KC with my family my children turned into little troublemakers and today isn't starting much better!!

Kathryn (who can sleep through the night and not wet the bed) had 3 accidents yesterday. We had no accidents while we were gone this weekend, but for some reason she finds it hard to make it to the bathroom at home, but woke me up in the middle to go potty! It is extremely frustrating!

Lorelai spent the day whining because no one was paying attention to her (or so she thought). She has become more of a cry baby lately and Jesse and I are trying hard to make her talk so that doesn't continue. Lili has also started climbing on anything and everything and a number of times yesterday I heard her crying and went to investigate only to find her stuck on top of something.

Kathryn made her way into to the kitchen several times while I was busy and made herself and Lili a 'snack.' This means that she put crackers in their play dishes and served them; therefore making a mess all over the kitchen and living room floors. At least she was sharing!

Finally I made my way downstairs yesterday (I was putting laundry away) when Kat told me NOT to come down because they weren't finished yet. "Finished with what?" was my first question as I headed down the stairs to figure out what in the world they could be up to. The newly painted basement door was covered in green crayon and the wall and couch were colored in every other color in the rainbow. I had forgotten that I left crayons on the counter to take to the basement and Kat was in the kitchen 'exploring' again only this time she didn't come out with food. Baby gates really aren't worth the money!!!!

On top of everything the house was a disaster because Jesse promised to do a few things while I was gone, but put them off and then ended up sick on Sunday!!! I'm still working on the house, but once I get behind at all it takes days if not weeks to catch up. It really irritated me yesterday that I have a dishwasher sitting at the farm just waiting for the new kitchen which would save me soooo much work. Oh, and I need to go to the grocery store, but need to balance the checkbook and do bills first!!! Will it ever end!!!

I love my kids and my husband, but sometimes being an adult really STINKS!!!!! I feel for all of the stay-at-home-moms that might come across this. I don't think anyone except for another stay-at-home-mom knows all the things we do and if your husbands are workaholics like mine it's even worse. Now it's time to be in the fields so we won't see much of Jesse for awhile so more little attitudes for me to deal with alone!

Oh, by the way Kat got into the marshmallows while I was in the shower this morning. Great start to our Tuesday!!!

Thanks for letting me vent!!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP