Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day.
I have been blessed with two beautiful little girls, an awesome mom, and a
wonderful mother-in-law.
I even have a great husband who (as he pointed out) made me a mother!!
I love you all.
I spent the day enjoying the girls, but also enjoying that I was not
the only authority figure around. Jesse has been
really busy lately and it was nice to have a break from handling
all the fits and attitudes alone!!!
We had a family dinner on Saturday and Sunday.
I think I'm still FULL. It was great to see everyone and again to have Jesse around.
We ended the day Sunday with family 4 wheeler ride.
It was the girls first time on one and they had a blast.
I informed Jesse that I need my own so who knows maybe that will be my gift next year!?! HINT HINT!

Kat with Great Grandma Ellen

Lorelai with cousin Meredith

Kat with cousin Trinity

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP