Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tired...Just Tired

I'm tired.

Tired of telling the girls NO and having them do it anyway.

Tired of picking up mess after mess yet getting nothing done.

Tired of my husband being gone all the time.

Tired of having no friends.

Tired of no one understanding me.

Tired of trying to be a good mom and failing.

Tired of a house that's too small and too many toys.

Tired of stressing about the bills because I alone run the household budget.

Tired of always being tired because of my heart medication.

Tired of trying to live like Christ and failing.

Tired of feeling like my values and beliefs are from eras long ago and that no else seems think that they apply today.

Today I'm tired. Tomorrow I'll get something done. Pay the bills on time. Play with the girls. Things will be better tomorrow, but today I'm weary.

I can't wait for tomorrow.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP