Thursday, February 25, 2010

Macaroni Cheesy Corn

I have to share this recipe.
It's our favorite thanks to my sister-in-law, Beth.
She brought it to our annual Thanksgiving dinner more than once (by request of everyone!).

The things is it is sooooo easy.
5 ingredients.
Yes, I said 5.

So make it for dinner tonight, tomorrow, or whenever.
Chances are you've probable had a version of it.
It's popular here in Iowa.
I even made it for Kathryn's preschools Thanksgiving/Family dinner.
They ate it all.
All 8 batches (if that's the right word).
Let me know what you think.
I love comments!!
And I just might post more of our favorite recipes.


Macaroni Cheesy Corn
1 stick butter, cut up
1 c. Velveeta, cubed
1 can corn, undrained
1 can creamed corn
1 c. macaroni, uncooked

Mix all the ingredients in a 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 covered for 1 hour stirring once then uncover and bake 5 to 15 minutes more. You can even make it ahead of time and put in a crock pot to keep warm.

Enjoy!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP