Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesse!!!!


Monday my handsome hubby will turn 27. I can't believe we're both getting so close to 30!!!! Jesse really is a great husband, father, and provider. He can, however, drive me crazy, but that's probably just because I love him so much. We'll be in Kansas for the weekend and headed home on his b-day so I wanted to take the time to say "Happy Birthday babe!!! We love you lots and lots!! From all your girls."
P.S. I need to congratulate a bunch of people.
Wes and Madison - We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet our new niece or nephew.
Sharla - Another baby is going to make your life so full!! You'll do great!
Ginger - Congrats on the new little one. She is precious!
Erin - I can't believe that you're graduating!! We're very proud of you!!
Lisa - I don't know how you did it, but congrats. You're a MASTER!!!
Stuart and Lacy - Congrats!! A baby will change your life! We've enjoyed getting to know you and can't wait for the little one to arrive although you might want to get your name changed first!!!;)

1 comments:

The Boccias May 15, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

Hey, thanks for the congrats! Enjoy your time in KS!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP