Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Small Town

Just a quick post tonight. Lili is sick and I have a feeling it will be a long night although she is sleeping peacefully for now.

Some people I knew is high school lost their 11 month old little girl to cancer a few weeks ago. Cora Paige would've been 1 on the 5th of this month. How sad I feel for her parents. She reminded me so much of our little Lili. I rest in the fact that "my thought are not His thoughts and His ways are not my ways." God has a plan and even though I may never understand that God has a hand in this.

My point is the small school that I came from in Kansas made it to state basketball!!! The teams both girls and BOYS are all wearing pink shoe laces in honor of Cora!!!!! Small town and close communities are so wonderful and I am thankful to have gone to such a great school. Anyway, this really touched me and I thought it was cute. If you want to see pics go to The Macs on the right of the screen. Go Lonnie - Take State!!!!!! We love you!

Will try to post pics tomorrow of what has been going on.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP