Sunday, March 22, 2009

Anniversary

Yesterday Jesse and I celebrated our 6th anniversary. It is hard to believe that we have been married for that long! We didn't do much, but managed a kid free brunch at the new resort about 20 minutes from here. My mother-in-law was kind enough to keep the girls, yet again. Brunch was good, but we won't be going there again (way to expensive).

My husband isn't very romantic so no flowers, no card, and no present. Last year he did come up with the idea of opening another savings account and for each anniversary and birthday we'll make deposits and once the kids are older we can take a trip to England. I thought it was a good compromise; however, a saving account has yet to be opened!!

Jesse is a great husband and I feel so blessed to be his wife and the mother of his little girls. We've had our ups and downs, but really do get along great. I love being able to stay at home and wouldn't be able to do it if Jesse wasn't willing to work so much. He likes taking care of his family and I am thankful for that. I think some people were concerned when we got married so young, but we never second guessed ourselves and here we are....


I love you Jess!


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP